Note: This story has been updated with the following link to the official results of the referendum posted on the Town of Easton website: https://www.eastonct.gov/home/news/official-results-town-of-easton-referendum-on-09-21-2021.
Below are the unofficial results of the Sept. 21, 2021 referendum as posted on the Town of Easton website:
1. Shall the Town of Easton appropriate the sum of $550,000.00 for the Partial Roof Replacement at 660 Morehouse Road?
2. Shall the Town of Easton appropriate the sum of $80,000.00 for the costs associated with initial design of a multi-use/pedestrian path along Sport Hill Road?
3. Shall the Town of Easton adopt the new Land Use Ordinance?
4. Shall the Town of Easton adopt the new Tax-Exempt Handicap Vehicle Ordinance?
5. Shall the Town of Easton adopt the revised Ethics Ordinance?
Additional coverage of today’s referendum will follow.