A Sign of the Times

The Historical Society of Easton’s expanded House Plaque Program.

When the Historical Society of Easton was formed during the summer of 1968, the initial mission was to find a parcel of land and then move the 1850’s Adams School House onto it. The schoolhouse had originally been Continue reading “A Sign of the Times”

image_pdfimage_print