Vote Scheduled Tuesday, 5/03/2022 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. at Samuel Staples Elementary School.
Absentee Ballots are available and MUST BE RECEIVED no later than 8:00 p.m. on the day of the referendum vote Tuesday, 5/03/2022
Once you have completed your ballot, you can either deposit in Official Drop Box Or return in Person to the Town Clerk’s Office.
Process to request an absentee ballot [two-step process: (1) application and (2) ballot available]:
1. Print, Complete and Sign the Absentee Ballot Application
2. Application may be Deposited in the Official Drop Box (located across the street from the Easton Police Department) OR In-Person to the Town Clerk’s Office.
3. Ballot will be prepared for you and issued to your designee.
4. Once you have your completed ballot, you may…
– Mail to the Town Clerk’s Office (225 Center Road, Easton, CT 06612)
– Deposit the ballot in the Official Drop Box
– Deliver In-Person to the Town Clerk’s office
Editors’ note: This information can also be accessed directly from the Town of Easton website.