The Easton175 Committee is looking for a logo for Easton’s 175th Anniversary to be used in all media, including online, print, merchandise and other visual collateral in relation to the 175th Anniversary campaign and celebrations.
The committee has many special celebrations planned in honor of the anniversary. Check back often to learn about them.
Read “Easton – 175 Years & Counting” by Bruce Nelson to learn about the town’s storied past.
The contest is in keeping with Easton’s history of looking to its citizens for logo design, as was done for the 150th Anniversary logo and the Easton Town Seal. The logo should be a simple design that incorporates an idea, look or feel of quintessential Easton. The contest will run from June 1 to June 30, with a winners announced on July 4 by the judging panel made up of members of the Easton Arts Council. Winners will receive an official certificate from the Town of Easton, local gift card, merchandise with their design and more!
1. Only current Easton residents of all ages are eligible to participate.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. By submitting a logo, the entrant agrees that the submission becomes the property of, and assigns all ownership and usage rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Easton175 Committee.
4. Entrants agree the Easton175 Committee may publish their name, likeness and logo in promotion of the Easton175 Logo Contest and the 175th Anniversary of Easton in press, print, online, and all other future communications.
5. Submitted work must be the original work of the entrant. No copyrighted or trademarked images may be incorporated in your submission with the exception of the Town Seal of Easton, which the Board of Selectmen has granted the use of for the Easton175 Logo Contest.
6. The Easton175 Committee may alter, modify or revise the logo as needed for various uses.
7. If no suitable entries are received, the Easton 175 Committee reserves the right to not select a winning entry.
Visit the official Easton 175th Anniversary website for more information about the contest and upcoming activities and celebrations as they are planned.