The Historical Society of Easton presents Then & Now

Easton residents are often surprised to learn that the town supported two independent Methodist congregations for over forty years during the middle of the nineteenth century. The one shown here was known as the Center Street Church. This building was erected in 1844 on land donated Continue reading “The Historical Society of Easton presents Then & Now”

image_pdfimage_print